DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
Responsible in the sense of the data protection law is the:
Von Lassberg-Str. 27
Tel.: +49 7532 5774
Herr Dipl. Ing. (BA), Techn. Betriebswirt (IHK) Sven Sundermeyer,
Herr Rolf Sundermeyer
Collection of general data and information
We automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transfers to us. These are:
Browser type and version
Operating system used
the website from which you have accessed our website (so-called referrer URL)
the individual pages you visit
Hostname of your computer
Date and time of the server request
Your IP address
Your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
other similar data and information which serve to avert danger in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using this general data and information, we do not draw any conclusions about you. This information is rather needed to
to deliver the contents of our website correctly,
to optimise the content of our website and the advertising for it,
to ensure the permanent functionality of our information technology systems and the technology of our website and
Provide law enforcement authorities with the necessary information for prosecution in the event of a cyber attack.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 paragraph. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
Your IP address will be automatically deleted after one week.
Subscription unseres Newsletters
On our website you have the possibility to subscribe to our free newsletter. When registering for the newsletter, the data from the input mask (name, e-mail address) are transmitted to us.
With the newsletter we inform the subscribers as well as our customers and business partners at regular intervals about our offers. You will only receive our newsletter if you (1) have a valid e-mail address and (2) have registered to receive the newsletter. For legal reasons, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address that you enter for the first time for sending the newsletter using the double opt-in procedure. This confirmation e-mail is used to check whether the owner of the e-mail address has authorised receipt of the newsletter.
When you register for the newsletter, we also save your IP address and the date and time of registration. The collection of this data is necessary in order to be able to trace the (possible) misuse of the e-mail address at a later date, and therefore serves as a legal safeguard.
The personal data collected during registration for the newsletter is used exclusively for sending our newsletter. The collection of other personal data during the registration process serves to prevent misuse of the services or the e-mail address used.
You can cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time. You can revoke your consent to the storage of personal data that you have given us for the newsletter dispatch at any time. For the purpose of revoking consent, a corresponding link can be found in every newsletter. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter directly on our website at any time or to inform us in another way.
The legal basis for the processing of data after subscribing to the newsletter is art. 6 paragraph. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. Your e-mail address will therefore be stored as long as your subscription to the newsletter is active.
How to contact us via the website
Due to legal regulations, our website contains information that enables rapid electronic contact with our company and direct communication with us, including by e-mail. If you contact us by e-mail or via our encrypted contact form, the personal data you provide will be stored automatically. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis will be stored for the purpose of processing your enquiry or contacting you. This personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted to us is Art. 6 paragraph. 1 lit. f, ggf. also lit. b DSGVO.
The data you enter in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it or until the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions, in particular retention periods, shall remain unaffected.
Applications and the application procedure
We collect and process the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application procedure. Processing may also be carried out electronically, in particular if an applicant submits relevant application documents to us by e-mail or using a form available on the website.
If we conclude an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If we do not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents are automatically deleted three months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that no other legitimate interests of our company stand in the way of deletion. Other justified interests in this sense are, for example, a duty of proof in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG). In this case, the application documents will be kept for a period of six months.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of applicants is Art. 88 DSGVO in conjunction with § 26 BDSG.
For our internet presence we use the technology of cookies. Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser by our web server when you visit our website and are stored on your computer for later retrieval. We also use so-called web beacons (invisible graphics). Through these web beacons, information such as the visit to our website can be evaluated. The information generated by cookies and web beacons about the use of this website (including the user’s IP address) and the delivery of advertising may also be transmitted to and stored on servers of Google LLC in the European Union and the USA. (vgl. Nr. 8). The data passed on cannot be merged with other data stored by you.
Whether cookies can be set and retrieved is determined by the settings in your browser. You can, for example, completely deactivate the storage of cookies in your browser, restrict it to certain websites or configure your browser so that it automatically informs you as soon as a cookie is to be set and asks you for feedback. For the full range of functions of our website, however, it is necessary for technical reasons to allow the aforementioned session cookies.
You have the right:
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO In particular, you may request information as to the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another responsible party;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue to process data based on this consent in the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters for this purpose.
Provided that your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons arising from your particular situation or if you object to direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a special situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org